Safety & Soundness
Public confidence in the banking system is paramount to the success of the overall industry. This public trust is essential to maintain the primary funding sources to meet your objectives. In order to maintain this confidence, institutions must be intentional about their strategic direction and understand the risks in products and services offered. Implementations of safe and sound practices include establishing risk appetites and limits in board approved policies, establishing internal controls and monitoring processes, and an effective reporting and tracking process to keep executive management and the Board informed of policy noncompliance.
ProBank Austin provides solutions to assist your institution with evaluating capital, assets, management, earnings, liquidity and sensitivity to market risk (CAMELS). Our team of professionals will assess your risk profile and develop a tailored solution to meet management’s needs, the Board’s expectations, and regulatory requirements. Our people make the difference and our team of professionals includes former regulators, attorneys, and bank professionals who have the experience, knowledge, dedication, and real world experience to assist management and the Board in these key requirements.
Our most requested services and solutions are below:
- Loan Review Services
- ALLL Validation Services
- CECL AdvisorPRO
- Internal and IT Audits
- Commercial Appraisal Review and Process Assessment Services
- Capital Planning and Stress Testing
- Concentration Assessment & Reporting
- Mortgage Quality Control Audits Servicing and Process Reviews
- Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews
- Regulatory Assistance and Problem Solving
- Compliance Risk Assessment & Extended Enterprise Risk Management
- IRR and Liquidity Model Variations