Mortgage Quality Control Audits Servicing & Process Reviews
Our quality control (“QC”) program meets the requirements of all secondary market investors including Fannie Mae, FHA, HUD, etc. The reviews include credit, appraisal, underwriting, as well as closing and other legal documents. Loan files are reviewed to ensure the loan complies with investor product guidelines, policy and regulatory requirements.
Services available include:
- Pre-funding QC
- Post Funding QC
- Early Payment Defaults
- Denied/Withdrawn/Approved Not Accepted loans
- MERS Annual Audit and/or QC
- Targeted reviews (e.g., suspected fraud, delinquencies, etc.)
- Operational efficiency review
Specific elements of our quality control program:
- Validate requirements of the automated underwriting document
- Re-verification of income, asset, and credit information to validate documents relied upon to underwrite the loan.
- Appraisal reviews – desk reviews, review of third party appraisal reviews
- Compliance reviews – RESPA, ECOA, CIP, TRID, Privacy, etc.