Internal & IT Audits
As guardian of the public’s financial assets, banking is one of the most closely regulated industries. The Board of Directors has a fiduciary duty to implement sound auditing practices that are appropriate to an institution’s size and the nature and scope of its operations.
ProBank Austin recognizes that each client is unique. We provide a fresh look at internal controls, procedures and practices in the development of objectives and we assist clients in developing a comprehensive risk-based internal audit program.
ProBank Austin offers an effective internal audit function that independently evaluates an institution’s internal control systems. Our audit services are offered on a fully outsourced basis or as a complement to an existing internal audit function (co-sourcing). ProBank Austin provides cost effective, beneficial programs that meet or exceed the requirements of regulators, external auditors, management, the Boards of Directors and stockholders.
Our professional staff understands the financial services industry and is experienced in evaluating systems of internal control, risk assessment and risk management.
Our Internal and Information Technology Audit Services include:
- Performance of an audit Risk Assessment
- Development of an annual Internal Audit Plan and implementation of the Internal Audit program
- Assessment and review of the existing Internal and/or IT Audit function
- Follow-up and analysis of previous Internal Audit reviews and reports
- Outsourcing or co-sourcing of the Internal Audit function
- Assistance with Regulatory Enforcement action
- Information technology and information security auditing and analyses, including vulnerability and penetration testing
- Internal control structure reviews
- Assistance in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Section 302 and Section 404
- Trust Department audits and reviews
- Secondary market mortgage quality assurance reviews
- Secondary market mortgage quality control reviews
- Operational reviews of departments or areas within the bank, holding company or subsidiary