Lending Compliance Update
These past years have confronted financial institutions with an unprecedented array of regulatory changes and developments with more still to come. Navigating these changes while implementing them to your institution’s best advantage has never been more important. This manual provides the experienced compliance manager with a summary and explanation of regulatory compliance activity occurring during the past two years as well as a review of current “hot topics”. The manual analyzes the changes and offers guidance necessary to incorporate them into your institution. It is designed for the compliance professional who has a solid understanding of the basics, but needs to stay current on the most recent compliance issues.
Compliance management requires the ability to manage change and regulatory risk. This manual gives you current information and explains the practical implications of changes and how they affect your institution’s policies, procedures, training needs and focus.
The topics will change as regulations and supervisory guidance are released and finalized by the federal regulatory agencies. The focus will always be on the most current changes and those with the greatest impact on community financial institutions.
- Truth-in-Lending Act/Regulation Z
- Truth-In-Lending/RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act/Regulation X
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act/Regulation C
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Privacy/Information Security
- Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices cup