Operations and Technology Consulting
Technology is critical to financial institutions and decisions regarding its implementation can have wide-ranging effects. Organizations need to remain current in their data management systems but must balance this need with adherence to contract timelines, capital improvement budgets, and safeguards for cybersecurity. Financial institutions’ reliance on constantly evolving technology creates both opportunities and risks for organizations. It is imperative that your technology decisions align with your organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Core processing must be dependable and also operate within the framework established by regulatory agencies.
Should you use in-house or outsourced core processing? What is the right decision for your institution? FORVIS Operations and Technology consultants can provide assistance as you consider this important strategic decision and vendor selection. We can help you evaluate new processing platforms or renew existing service contracts. Our proven process for vendor evaluation considers both bank strategy and objectives, as well as product and service requirements.
Our Operations and Technology team reviews a number of data processing contracts. We can advise you in negotiating provisions and fair pricing for either new contracts or contract renewal. Our services are also available to banks involved in mergers or acquisitions.
FORVIS Operations and Technology Consulting services include:
- Bank Technology Consulting
- Core Vendor Search and Selection
- Technology Cost Analysis
- In-House vs. Outsourced Processing
- Contract Renewal
- Merger Assistance
- Conversion Management Assistance
- Automated Clearinghouse NACHA Audits
- Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Planning
- Technology Consulting
- FACT Act/ID Theft Program Testing
- Information Security/Cybersecurity Program Testing
- Information Systems and Security Risk Management
- Information Systems Auditing
- Operational Review and Analysis
- Technology Solutions