Real Estate Lending Compliance
Item No: M-REC
A comprehensive manual covering regulations affecting consumer loans.
ProBank Austin is pleased to offer the most comprehensive Real Estate Compliance manual we’ve ever prepared. This manual is designed to offer the reader detailed instruction on all the topics that affect consumer mortgages.
This manual is a must for those entering the “regulatory compliance world” or those responsible for “pre” closing file preparation or “post” closing file review. This is the most highly regarded manual in the industry. The manual will likely be referred to on countless occasions.
EMPHASIS ON FAIR LENDING ISSUES
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act – Regulation B
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act/FACT Act
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices
EMPHASIS ON DISCLOSURES
- The Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Truth-in-Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Truth-in-Lending Act – Regulation Z (Closed-End Credit)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Homeowners Protection Act
- Homeownership Counseling: Notification Requirements
- Talent Amendment (Military Lending Act)