Consumer Compliance for the Online Lender
Item No: OLC-M
A comprehensive manual covering federal rules and regulations affecting consumer online lenders.
FORVIS is pleased to offer the Consumer Compliance for the Online Lender manual. This manual is designed specifically to assist the online lender with detailed instruction on all the topics that affect consumer mortgages and operations issues. This manual is a must for those entering the “online lending regulatory compliance world.” This manual will likely be referred to on countless occasions.
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act – Regulation B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Truth-in-Lending Act – Regulation Z* (Closed-End Credit)
- The New Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Truth-in-Lending Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Consumer Protection for Bank Sales of Insurance
- Talent Amendment/Military Lending Act
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information
- Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
- Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act