Director & Officer Training
FORVIS conducts numerous programs for Directors, as well as for individual boards of financial institutions. FORVIS is a pioneer in educational services and developing specific educational programs for directors to help keep them informed on bank governance and compliance issues.
Today, bank directors are charged with significant responsibilities and are held to the highest standards of conduct by shareholders, regulators, employees and customers. Continuing professional education for directors is a practical and a wise investment for all financial institutions operating in a dynamic business environment.
Educational programs for Directors have included:
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Principles of Fair Lending
- Compliance/Regulatory Developments
- Basics of Corporate Governance
- The Basic Role of Boards of Financial Institutions
- Significant Legal and Regulatory Issues for the Board
- The Board’s Role in the Regulatory Process
- The Board’s Vital Role in Lending
- Understanding Bank Financial Statements and Asset/Liability ManagementBasics of Corporate Governance
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-523-4778, Option 1.