ProBank Austin will evaluate the adequacy of the Bank’s established compliance management program and its ability to ensure technical performance with regulatory compliance matters. At the conclusion of the audit, ProBank Austin will be positioned to provide management with an objective assessment of compliance administration, to identify procedural weaknesses, and to direct attention toward areas posing the greatest risk of regulatory criticism or consumer litigation.
Our professionals examine transactions since the institution’s most recent compliance examination. If we identify a significant number of compliance deficiencies, we may recommend expanding the sample to determine the magnitude of violations. Deposit-Related Topics include:
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act – Regulation E
- Expedited Funds Availability Act – Regulation CC
- Truth-in-Savings Act – Regulation DD
- Federal Reserve – Regulation D – Money Market Account Procedures
- Advertising (including Web Sites/Social Media) for Deposits
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information – Regulation P
- Garnishment Rule for Accounts Receiving Certain Federal Benefits
- Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act)
ProBank Austin will provide a written statement regarding the adequacy of the overall compliance management program. Furthermore, we will assign grading for each law and/or regulation in the report based on the criticality of the identified compliance deficiency.