FORVIS can assess the adequacy of the Bank’s established compliance management program and its regulation of technical performance with regulatory compliance matters. At the conclusion of the assessment, FORVIS will be positioned to provide management with an objective perspective on compliance administration, identify procedural weaknesses, and to direct attention toward areas posing elevated risk of regulatory criticism or consumer litigation.
Our professionals assess transactions since the institution’s most recent compliance examination. If we identify a significant number of compliance deficiencies, we may recommend expanding the sample to determine the magnitude of violations. Deposit-Related Topics include:
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act – Regulation E
- Expedited Funds Availability Act – Regulation CC
- Truth-in-Savings Act – Regulation DD
- Federal Reserve – Regulation D – Money Market Account Procedures
- Advertising (including Web Sites/Social Media) for Deposits
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information – Regulation P
- Garnishment Rule for Accounts Receiving Certain Federal Benefits
- Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act)
FORVIS will provide a written statement regarding the adequacy of the overall compliance management program. Furthermore, we will assign grading for each law and/or regulation in the report based on the criticality of the identified compliance deficiency.