Look Back Experts
As a qualified and independent party, we can assist your financial institution with verifying all suspicious activity involving any account or transaction through the Bank and report in accordance with all applicable BSA reporting requirements (‘Look Back Review”).
According to the provisions of your Look Back period, ProBank Austin will:
- Upon engagement, define an initial Look Back population if applicable.
- Provide a comprehensive Look Back Plan to submit to your respective regulatory body for consideration of non-objection.
- Assemble a Look Back Planning Team in cooperation with key Bank personnel.
- Determine the scoping methodology regarding business and personal accounts as they pertain to the Bank and any related entities during the Look Back period.
- Develop and provide initial and ongoing training for analysts based on the Look Back Plan.
- Upon receipt of non-objection, the Look Back Team will conduct an analysis of high-risk transactions, document findings and provide Bank corrective recommendations.
- Provide reporting metrics during the course of the Look Back Review.
- At the conclusion of the Look Back Project, provide an Executive Summary Report and present final results to the Board of Directors in accordance with the Order.