Our experience enables us to identify areas where financial institutions have difficulty in maintaining internal expertise. We focus on those issues in our seminars. Our personnel are known for their ability to present complex topics and intersperse practical observations. Our written materials are the best in the industry.
PBS has conducted seminars throughout the U.S. for more than 30 years. It also presents programs under the sponsorship of industry organizations and regulatory agencies. During the last fiscal year, the company presented over 500 seminars attended by more than 10,000 representatives of financial institutions across the U.S.
If you prefer to fax or mail your registration to us, please click the button to the right to download our printable PDF form. Payment must accompany Registration Form.
For the most current list of scheduled programs, which may not yet be available for on-line registration, please keep an eye on our on-line planner. This planner (Upcoming Seminars and Webinars) is updated regularly.
|Click Upcoming Seminars and Webinars (PDF). Acrobat Reader is required to view and print this file. Click here to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.|
Click on any of the titles below to view a description of that particular Seminar.
- 2014 ACH Processing and Compliance
- 2014 Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act
- 2014 Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act Compliance School
- 2014 Deposit Documentation
- 2014 Integrated Mortgage Disclosures - Old and New
- 2014 Mastering HMDA
- 2014 Mortgage Lending - Start to Finish
- 2014 Real Estate Lending Compliance
- Moving Forward with the Dodd-Frank Rules in 2014