Financial institutions are confronted with major forces of change, change that creates opportunities and risks in the use of technology. Given technology’s increasing costs and ever-expanding role in the financial services industry, it is imperative that technology investments and uses are aligned with business and strategic goals and objectives. As compelling, the adoption and use of technology must be executed within the framework established by regulatory agencies.
For more information, please contact Mr. Vincent Van Nevel, Managing Director, at 800-523-4778, Option 8, via e-mail or fax 502-451-6755.
Operations and Information Technology Consulting services include:
- Automated Clearing House Auditing
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data Processing Systems Analysis & Implementation
- FACT Act/ID Theft Program Testing
- Information Security Program Testing
- Information Systems Auditing
- Information Systems/Security Risk Management
- Operational Review/Analysis