Asset/Liability Management is again in the forefront of concern for prudent bankers and regulators alike. The need for a comprehensive asset/liability and interest rate risk management program is critical as it is a key piece of a bank-wide risk management program. Recent changes in the regulatory environment require an independent third-party opinion of asset/liability management models, processes, policies, and procedures.
In today’s risk management environment of shrinking margins and increasing securities depreciation relative to capital, this need has changed substantially.
As one of the most experienced and established financial institution consulting companies in the nation today, PBS consultants have experience in active asset/liability management strategies and processes for both community and multi-billion dollar financial institutions. We can assist you with:
- Building ALM Model Assumptions, Including Deposit Decay Rates and Betas, and Prepayment Assumptions
- Policy Development and Review
- Liquidity and Contingency Funding Plans
- Liquidity Stress Testing Processes
- Capital Plans and Stress Testing
- ALM Model Validation Services Required by Regulatory Guidelines
Our consultants are dedicated to providing a thorough, objective, and truly independent third-party opinion of your asset/liability management processes, policies, and procedures.
For more information, please contact Mr. Vincent Van Nevel, Managing Director, at 800-523-4778, Option 8, via e-mail or fax 502-451-6755.