Mid-Southern Savings Bank, FSB, Southern Indiana, is looking for a Commercial Loan Officer, to develop and manage commercial loan accounts which meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the Bank with a minimum of risk. The candidate must have the ability to be a self-starter and develop new business opportunities through calls and active involvement in community activities, in the Southern Indiana and Louisville market areas.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Four-year college degree in a business or finance related field.
- One to three (1-3) years lending experience in banking.
- Computer knowledge in Word and Excel.
- Good communication and public relation skills.
- Working knowledge of lending laws and regulations.
Interested applicants may apply on-line at: http://www.mid-southern.com/employment.html
Mid-Southern Savings Bank, FSB is an equal opportunity employer.